4 bed house for sale in Lyndhurst Gardens, Ormesby, TS7
What has it got?
Michael Poole Estate Agents welcome to the market this beautifully presented four bedroom detached house located in a private gated cul-de-sac off Ormesby Bank. Internally the accommodation comprises an entrance hall, cloakroom/WC, 23ft lounge and a 19ft modern fitted kitchen diner. To the first floor there are four bedrooms, master with modern en-suite shower room and a separate modern family bathroom. Externally access to the cul-de-sac is via electric security gates and there is a driveway providing parking to the front and side elevation. The garage has been converted and now houses a hot tub with bi-folding doors onto the south facing rear garden.
- A Beautifully Appointed Four Bedroom Detached House
- Located in a Private Gated Cul-De-Sac
- 19ft Open Plan Kitchen Diner with a Stunning Range of Fitted Units, Granite Work Surfaces & Bi-Folding Doors
- Separate 23ft Living Room
- Master Bedroom with Modern En-Suite Shower Room
- Modern Family Bathroom
- South Facing Rear Garden
- Garage Converted to a Summerhouse Housing a Hot Tub
- Early Viewing Advised to Avoid Disappointment
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £240,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough