4 bed house for sale in Ludham Grove, Elm Tree, TS19
What it's got?
It is rare that such a brilliantly proportioned property comes to the market and on such a lovely Grove. This fabulous, detached house is tucked away on a private position with a detached double garage, lovely garden along with excellently maintained accommodation which provides pretty much everything required for a forever family home.
In brief the accommodation flows; dining hall, cloakroom/WC, lounge, conservatory, and kitchen breakfast room. There are good-sized bedrooms and bathroom.
Externally there is lots of family parking, detached double garage and a private Mediterranean style, low maintenance garden.
- Lovely Enclosed Garden with Detached Double Garage & Generous Parking
- Two Spacious Reception Rooms, Conservatory & Breakfast Kitchen
- Four Good-Size Bedrooms & Family Bathroom
- Perfect Family Home in a Private Position
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £230,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.