4 bed house for sale in Liverton Village, Liverton, TS13
Property DescriptionAn outstanding Grade II listed former farmhouse set within an idyllic location. This beautiful sandstone property really does offer the perfect balance and character and modern living. Set within a pretty East Cleveland Village, the property benefits from approximately half an acre of land, a workshop and stable block. Three of the bedrooms are en-suite and worthy of particular mention is the 24ft 4 kitchen breakfast room with its oil burning stove. Set over three floors this grand sandstone house will not fail to impress. The workshop and stable block offer a multitude of uses and are ideal to be converted into a residence provided the necessary planning permissions and building regulations are sort. Homes of this quality rarely come to the market and we are sure as soon as you take in the views and step over the threshold you will not fail to be impressed by this lovely property.
- Stunning Sandstone Residence
- Approximately Half an Acre of Land
- Stable Block & Workshop
- Separate Garden & Courtyard
- Wood Burning & Oil Burning Stoves
- Set Over Three Floors
- Two En-Suite Bathrooms & One En-Suite Shower Room
- Grade II Listed
- Stunning East Cleveland Home Set in a Pretty Village Location
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or 10am 4pm Sunday
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £350,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.