4 bed house for sale in Littlebeck View, Vicars Close, TS21
What has it got?
Unashamedly opulent! A magnificent example of an individual designed family residence in the village of Thorpe Thewles. The `007 bond-like` interior is of the highest order and is even further enhanced by countryside views and quite simply must be viewed!
The accommodation flows in brief porch, reception hall, cloakroom/WC, open plan living/kitchen/dining room, bedroom one with walk-in wardrobes and veranda, bedroom four, bathroom, store cupboards, utility, ground floor kitchen/diner and living room, bedroom two with secret dressing room, en-suite and airing cupboard, bedroom three with secret dressing room an en-suite.
Externally there are wraparound landscaped gardens, good block paved parking, double garage and summerhouse with WC and bar.
- Executive Individually Designed Home
- Exceptional & Beautifully Presented Interior
- Four Double Bedrooms & Luxury Bathroom
- Walk-in Wardrobes, Two Secret Dressing Rooms with En-Suite
- Wraparound Landscaped Gardens
- South West Countryside Views Detached Double Garage, Summerhouse & Plenty of Parking
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £650,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.