4 bed house for sale in Lenham Close, Wolviston Court, TS22
What has it got?
Nicely located on the always popular and very highly regarded Wolviston Court estate, this detached house with four bedrooms and modern shower room has been very well looked after and is tastefully presented throughout.
Perfectly suited to a young family, it has a good size rear garden, detached garage, plenty of useful parking space and is within easy walking distance of Priors Mill, St Pauls & Northfield Schools. It also has the advantage of UPVC double glazing and central heating with a combi boiler.
Comprising of entrance hall with cloakroom WC, lounge/diner with living-flame electric fire and kitchen with wood style units. The first floor has four bedrooms and a modern shower room.
- Video Tour Available to View on YouTube
- A Very Nicely Presented & Well Looked After Detached House on the Popular Wolviston Court Estate
- Really Attractive Rear Garden, Detached Garage & Ample Parking
- Four Bedrooms & Modern Shower Room
- Conveniently Located Within Easy Reach of Priors Mill, St Pauls & Northfield Schools
- Lounge/Dining Room & Kitchen
- UPVC Double Glazing & Central Heating with Combi Boiler
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £189,950 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Billingham
Well, it did and following a visit to ICI Billingham, Aldous Huxley penned his highly acclaimed “Brave New World” novel and even named characters after some of our roads.
Pretty Impressive eh!
Michael Poole Estate Agents are passionate about our town and have an intimate, unrivalled knowledge of the area.
Our town centre has everything you’d expect and a few things you might not! For more than 50 years now, the town centre has played host to the Billingham....Read more about Billingham