4 bed house for sale in Leeholme Mews, Wolviston Village, TS22
What it's got?
This hugely impressive Wolviston end terrace cottage comes to the market chain free and has more space than the front appearance might seem.
The accommodation comprises entrance vestibule, hallway, kitchen with modern units and rear lounge/diner. The first floor has four bedrooms, bathroom with white suite and shower room. Outside there is an attractive side and rear courtyard and a block paved driveway leading to the integrated garage with electric door.
Other notable features include gas central heating with Worcester combi boiler and wood sash windows.
- Video Tour Available to View on YouTube
- Hugely Impressive CHAIN FREE Wolviston Cottage
- Significantly Larger Than Might First Be Expected
- Attractive Side & Rear Courtyard
- Kitchen with Modern Units & Rear Lounge/Diner
- Four Bedrooms & Two Bathrooms
- Delightful Wolviston Village Surroundings
- Integrated Garage & Block Paved Driveway
Based on a sale price of £239,500 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Billingham
Well, it did and following a visit to ICI Billingham, Aldous Huxley penned his highly acclaimed “Brave New World” novel and even named characters after some of our roads.
Pretty Impressive eh!
Michael Poole Estate Agents are passionate about our town and have an intimate, unrivalled knowledge of the area.
Our town centre has everything you’d expect and a few things you might not! For more than 50 years now, the town centre has played host to the Billingham....Read more about Billingham