4 bed house for sale in Ladgate Lane, Middlesbrough, TS5
The current owner of Netherby Farm House have undertaken an inch by inch, top to toe refurbishment program in recent years, with every last room seeing the benefit.
Built in 1929, it has seen a huge amount of extension and renovation work over the past few decades, the end result is a family-friendly super-home that's bright, styled with an extremely tasteful eye and is ready to move straight into with the simplicity of no forward chain.
With over 2,700 square feet of beautifully presented accommodation, it has four roomy double bedrooms, two incredibly high standard bathroom and dressing room on the first floor. The ground floor layout is ever so impressive. There's a lovely large 28ft living/dining room with multifuel stove, two further reception rooms, conservatory, laundry room and two handy downstairs toilets. The 28ft breakfast/kitchen is the stuff of interior magazines. It's fitted with a stunning range of Penbury Oak shaker design units, granite worktops and quality built-in appliances.
The house sits on a lovely large (& incredibly private) 0.66 acre plot and the gardens wrap around all sides meaning that the sun is a feature somewhere at any point of the day. The gardens are an absolute dream, secure, beautifully kept and chock-full of established flowers, trees, ferns, shrubs and climbers. You'll also find the most amazing heated 'Breeze Hut'.
In front, there's a 34ft x 19ft detached four car garage with an electric remote controlled door. We dare say that (with a little imagination) it could be transformed into a self-contained granny/teenager.
As part of the recent renovations, the whole roof has been retiled and dry verges, new facias and guttering fitted. Other noteworthy features include replacement UPVC double glazed windows, central heating with a quality Worcester combi and a comprehensive security alarm system installed.
- Stunning Family Size Detached House with Four Roomy Double Bedrooms That's Seen a Huge Amount of Refurbishment Work in Recent Years
- Lovely Large, Beautifully Kept 0.66 Acre Plot with Gardens to All Sides
- 34ft x 19ft Four Car Detached Garage with Electric Remote Controlled Door
- 28ft Breakfast Kitchen with a Fabulous Range of Penbury Oak Shaker Design Units & Built-In Appliances
- Lounge, Sitting Room, Conservatory & 28ft Living/Dining Room with Multi-Fuel Stove
- Master Bedroom Has Large Walk-In Dressing Room & Stunning Bathroom En-Suite
- No Chain
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £570,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculator has been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 1st October 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.