4 bed house for sale in Honeysuckle Grove, Stainton, TS8
A beautifully presented and spacious four bedroom detached family home occupying an envious plot within this modern development built by Taylor Wimpey in the sought after village of Stainton. Featuring an open plan front garden, double width driveway leading to a double garage, part of which is currently used as a gym and to the rear there is a spacious garden mainly laid to lawn with a generous size patio. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises an entrance hall, utility/WC, lounge, study and 22ft plus fitted kitchen diner. To the first floor there are four generous size bedrooms, master with a modern en-suite and a separate modern family bathroom. Early viewing advised to avoid disappointment.
- Beautifully Presented & Spacious Detached Family Home
- Occupying a Fabulous Plot Within This Modern Development Built by Taylor Wimpey
- Generous Size Rear Garden
- Double Width Driveway & Double Garage, Part of Which is Now Used as Gym
- 22ft Modern Fitted Kitchen & Two Reception Rooms
- Spacious Entrance Hall & Cloakroom/Utility
- Master Bedroom with Modern En-Suite Shower Room
- Modern Family Bathroom
- Cul-De-Sac Position
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £310,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculator has been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 1st October 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough