4 bed house for sale in Holt Close, Stainsby Hall Farm, TS5
With all the space that growing families crave, this Bellway Homes built 'Brentwood' design detached house definitely merits a few moments of your time for a viewing.
It's got a free-flowing layout downstairs with a welcoming entrance hall and a handy downstairs toilet, comfortable lounge, open plan kitchen/diner, a useful utility room and rear sitting room. The first floor has the master bedroom with shower room en-suite, bedroom two with shower room en-suite, two further bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside, the front garden has been fully block paved to create parking for three cars, there's a single integral garage and a good size westerly facing rear garden.
As you would expect from such a modern property, the fixtures and fittings are bang up to date and there are several years still remaining on the NHBC builders warranty.
- A Meticulously Kept Bellway Homes Built Detached House with Four Bedrooms
- Incredibly Family Friendly, Free-Flowing Layout
- Parking for up to 3 Cars, Integral Single Garage & Good Size Sunny Westerly Facing Rear Garden
- Master Bedroom & Second Bedroom Both Have En-Suites
- Comfortable Lounge, Separate Rear Sitting Room & Modern Open Plan Kitchen/Diner
- Useful Utility Room & Handy Downstairs Toilet
- Several Years Still Remaining on the NHBC Builders Warranty
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £269,950 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.