4 bed house for sale in Holt Close, Stainsby Hall Farm - Acklam, TS5
What it's got?
No Chain! This extended, remodelled and upgraded Bellway Homes built detached house has a brilliant amount of space across two floors, giving families the room to entertain, study and relax, all separately at the same time, if necessary!
In line with modern lifestyles, it's got a free flowing, easy going ground floor layout and the good size westerly facing rear garden is such a good selling point. It's very well turned out and has a couple of well-placed patio areas to take full advantage of the afternoon and evening sun and it's ever such a nice place to spend your time.
Very briefly, the tastefully presented accommodation comprises entrance hall, comfortable front lounge, rear sitting/dining room with an open plan layout into a wonderfully extended and remodelled 26ft living/eat-in/kitchen with built-in appliances, new cabinets and solid grey granite worktops fitted in 2019. There's a useful utility room and handy downstairs toilet also. The first floor has four double bedrooms (the master has shower room en-suite) and family bathroom.
Numerous other noteworthy attractions include an integral single garage, extended driveway with room for up to three cars, security alarm and as you'd expect from such a new home, the fixtures and fittings are bang up to date and there are several years still remaining on the NHBC builders warranty.
- No Chain
- Extended, Upgraded & Remodelled Bellway Homes Built Detached House
- Free Flowing, Easy Going Layout & All the Space That Growing Families Seem to Crave
- Four Double Bedrooms, The Master Has a Stylish Modern Shower Room En-Suite
- 26ft Open Plan Living/Eat-In/Kitchen with Good Looking Modern Units & Built-In Appliances
- Attractive, Well Turned Out & Good Size Westerly Facing Rear Garden
- Front Lounge & Separate Rear Sitting/Dining Room
- Handy Downstairs Toilet & Utility Room
- Really Popular Stainsby Hall Farm Estate off Low Lane & Catchment to Some Great Schooling
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £282,500 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.