4 bed house for sale in High Gill Road, Nunthorpe, TS7
*** FOR SALE BY INSTANT AUCTION *** Bidding Opens 10am Monday 26th April and Finishes 2pm Tuesday 27th April *** Option 2 *** No Buyers Premium Payable *** www.agentspropertyauction.com ***
Wonderfully positioned, just off Gypsy Lane, this extended detached house with four bedrooms is a chain free sale and has an incredibly family friendly layout.
It sits nicely on a good size private plot and has the bonus a sunny southerly facing rear and westerly facing side garden. Other notable features include a 20ft integral garage with electric remote controlled door, uPVC glazing, solar roof panels and security alarm.
Location wise, it has such a lot going for it. Families are within close walking distance of great schooling and Gypsy Lane station and The Avenue shops are close by.
Very briefly, the accommodation comprises entrance lobby with a handy downstairs toilet, entrance hall, lounge, rear sitting/dining room and breakfast kitchen with Maplewood style units. The first floor has four bedrooms, bathroom, separate shower room and a separate WC.
- Extended & Wonderfully Positioned Detached House with Four Bedrooms
- Good Size Plot with Private South & Westerly Facing Gardens at the Side & Rear
- Chain Free Sale & Priced to Reflect Some Updating
- Family Friendly Location Off Gypsy Lane
- 20ft Integral Garage with an Electric Remote Controlled Door
- Bathroom, Separate Shower Room & Separate WC
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows & Composite Front Door
- Solar Roof Panels
- No Buyers Premium Payable
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £199,950 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough