4 bed house for sale in Hesleden Avenue, Acklam, TS5
What it's got?
With a family friendly layout, this large extended semi-detached house with four bedrooms has been very well kept and lovingly cared for over the years, as can be seen both inside and out.
There's plenty of space to grow into which comprises briefly entrance porch, lounge opening into the dining room which in turn opens into a rear sitting/garden room extension and onto the extended kitchen. The first floor has four bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside, there are neat gardens at the front and rear, the pattern concrete imprint driveway provides ample car parking space and there's a detached single garage with an electric remote controlled door.
Other noteworthy attractions include UPVC double glazed windows and exterior doors, central heating with a quality Worcester combi boiler and security alarm system.
Location wise, this area of TS5 has everything going for it. Families have a superb choice of schools; you're surrounded by lots of green open space and you can walk to Trimdon Avenue shops and Bluebell Medical Centre in five minutes.
- Video Tour Available to View on YouTube
- This Extended, Welcoming & Cared For Family Size Semi is a Simple Chain Fee Sale
- Four Bedrooms (Three Double & Large Single)
- Really Popular Location Within Easy Reach of Good Schooling and Lots of Green Open Space
- Front Lounge, Dining Area and Rear Sitting/Garden Room with Patio Doors
- Extended Kitchen with Attractive Range of Modern Style Units
- Ample Car Parking & Detached Garage with an Electric Remote Controlled Door
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows & Exterior Doors & Central Heating with a Combi Boiler
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £164,500 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough