4 bed house for sale in Hartburn Village, Hartburn, TS18
What it's got?
We are delighted to offer for sale this outstanding period property, which is maintained and presented to the highest standard. The property has undergone sympathetic modernisation and includes many period style features.
The versatile, light and airy living accommodation is set over three floors and briefly comprises: entrance vestibule, reception hall, living room, sitting room, conservatory, kitchen/dining room, pantry and shower room.
On the first floor there are three double bedrooms and family bathroom. To the second floor is the delightful loft room with feature vaulted ceiling, exposed beams and shower unit.
Externally there is a mature front garden with patio and at the rear is a courtyard terrace, while further to the rear is an enclosed lawned garden with garage accessed from the rear lane.
Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate such a superb property.
- Versatile Accommodation Set Over Three Floors
- Outstanding Period Property
- Two Reception Rooms & Conservatory
- Kitchen/Dining Room & Pantry
- Ground Floor Shower Room
- Three Double Bedrooms & Family Bathroom
- Delightful Loft Room with Vaulted Ceiling & Exposed Beams
- Mature Front Garden with Patio, Courtyard Terrace to the Rear as Well as an Enclosed Lawned Garden
- Garage Accessed from the Rear Lane
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £325,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.