4 bed house for sale in Hartburn Avenue, Hartburn, TS18
What it's got?
It is rare that such an impressive double fronted home comes to the market and in such a desirable location.
This stunning double fronted home in Hartburn is truly first class and the mature Westerly facing garden along with large accommodation provide pretty much everything required for a forever home.
In brief the accommodation flows; reception hall, lounge, dining room, sitting/family room, kitchen/diner with utility and cloakroom/WC. There are four good-sized bedrooms (Aircon to master), an adjoining en- suite and a family bathroom.
Externally there is a front garden with stocked borders and large block paved frontage for a good number of vehicles and provides turning space. The rear garden is an absolute delight and has wooden arbour with wisteria providing additional shelter from the sun which covers the patio area. The borders are full of flowers and are very well maintained and the central lawn is in great condition. To the rear of the garden there is an additional patio area with wooden arbour, swing, Wendy house and greenhouse.
- Video Tour Available to View on YouTube
- Very Rarely Available Double Fronted Property
- Three Lovely Reception Rooms
- Beautiful Kitchen/Diner with Appliances, Island & Adjoining Utility Area & WC
- Four Good-Sized Bedrooms (Aircon To Master)
- En-Suite & Family Bathroom
- Lots of Family Parking, Tandem Garage & Fabulous Westerly Facing Garden
- Lovingly Renovated, Modernised & Upgraded Top to Bottom - Front to Back Inside & Out
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or 10am 4pm Sunday
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £325,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.