4 bed house for sale in Grosvenor Road, Fairfield, TS19
What it's got?
This bay fronted period four bedroom semi is set on one of the most sought after roads in Fairfield. The family sized accommodation retains its elegant original features, yet has undergone comprehensive enhancements, the end result is just fab! Worthy of a special mention is the large mature garden.
The accommodation flows in brief, reception hall, lobby, WC, sitting room, lounge, breakfast kitchen, conservatory, four double bedrooms and bathroom.
Externally the property has a block paved double driveway leading to a single garage and to the rear there is an extensive mature garden.
- Bay Fronted Period Four Bed Semi
- Set on One of The Most Sought After Roads in Fairfield
- Family Sized Accommodation
- Retaining Its Elegant Original Features, Yet Has Undergone Comprehensive Enhancements
- The End Result Is Just Fab!
- Worthy of A Special Mention Is the Large Mature Garden
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £325,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.