4 bed house for sale in Grinton Road, Hartburn, TS18
What has it got?
Having been loved by one family from new is a testament to this property and Grinton Road's inherent appeal as a highly-regarded cul-de-sac. Worthy of a special mention are the four good size bedrooms, bathroom and en-suite, large plot, two receptions, breakfast kitchen and all walking distance to reputable schools.
The accommodation flows in brief, porch, entrance hall, lounge, dining room, breakfast kitchen, ground floor bedroom with en-suite shower room, three good sized bedroom, bathroom and separate toilet to the first floor.
Externally the property sits on a beautiful garden plot at the head of the cul-de-sac and has a gated drive, detached garage with automatic door, front, side and south facing rear garden.
- Semi-Detached House with Four Good Size Bedrooms
- The Ground Floor Bedroom Has an En-Suite Shower Room
- Two Reception Rooms & Breakfast Kitchen
- Mature Large Plot
- Head of The Cul-De-Sac
- Walking Distance to Schools
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £230,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.