4 bed house for sale in Grey Towers Drive, Nunthorpe, TS7
What has it got?
Michael Poole Estate Agents welcome to the market this well-presented and spacious four bedroom detached stone built home located on of Nunthorpes most popular roads. Internally the accommodation briefly comprising an entrance porch with cloaks cupboard, entrance hall with WC, living room, kitchen diner and utility room. To the first floor there are four double bedrooms, master with en-suite and a separate modern family bathroom. Externally there is ample off road parking to the front elevation with garden laid to lawn and integral double garage. To the rear there is a delightful and relatively private garden mainly laid to lawn with patio and well stocked borders. Early viewing advised to avoid disappointment.
- One of Nunthorpes Most Prestigious Addresses
- A Four Bedroom Stone Built Detached Home
- Open Plan Kitchen Diner
- Spacious Living Room
- Ground Floor Cloakroom/WC & Utility Room
- Master Bedroom with Modern En-Suite
- Ample Off Road Parking Giving Access to a Double Integral Garage
- Modern Family Bathroom & Four Double Bedrooms
- Early Viewing Advised
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £380,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough