4 bed house for sale in Greens Lane, Hartburn, TS18
What it's got?
Location, location, location comes to mind with this extended traditional semi-detached house perfectly situated opposite Hartburn Primary School. The current owners have upgraded this property to create a fantastic family home. It has a lovely layout, south/westerly facing garden, garage, driveway, UPVC double glazed windows and exterior doors and Worcester combi boiler. The accommodation comprises entrance hall, lounge with multi stove fuel burner, dining area, breakfast room with bay window, kitchen with appliances, utility room and modern shower room. On the first floor there are three room doubles, good size single and stunning bathroom. Early viewing is advised!
- Video Tour Available to View on YouTube
- Bay Fronted Traditional Extended Semi-Detached House In The Popular Location Of Hartburn
- Three Double Bedrooms & Roomy Single
- Two Fantastic Modern Bath/Shower Room
- Lounge/Diner With Multi Stove Burner
- Breakfast Kitchen With Appliances
- South/Westerly Facing Rear Garden, Driveway & Garage
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £235,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.