4 bed house for sale in Greenacres, Stainton, TS8
Michael Poole Estate Agents welcome to the market this beautifully presented and extended four bedroom detached family home located in the sought after village of Stainton. Occupying a fabulous plot with extensive gardens to the front and rear elevations along with a block paved driveway offering ample off road parking and leading to a double integral garage. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises a spacious entrance hall, cloakroom/WC, extended open plan lounge diner, separate snug and smart fitted kitchen. To the first floor there are four generous size bedrooms, two with modern en-suite shower rooms, a separate modern family bathroom and bedroom two offers a balcony to the front elevation. We strongly advise early viewing to avoid disappointment as we expect a large amount of interest.
- Located Within the Popular Village of Stainton
- A Large Extended Family Home
- Four Bedrooms, Two En-Suite Shower Rooms & Large Modern Family Bathroom
- Extended to the Side Elevation to Offer a Spacious Open Plan Lounge Diner
- Separate Snug, Smart Fitted Kitchen & Ground Floor WC
- Galleried Landing & Balcony to the Front Elevation from the Second Bedroom
- Extensive Block Paved Driveway to Double Garage
- Well Maintained & Spacious Gardens to the Front & Rear Elevations
- Presented to a High Standard Throughout
- Easy Access to the A174, A19 & A66
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £445,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough