4 bed house for sale in Forest Park, Stillington, TS21
What it's got?
Absolutely Stunning, Contemporary and Stylish End-terraced Home on a Lovey Cul-de-Sac in Stillington with a Private Leafy backdrop. "The early bird catches the worm", so get your skates on!
The accommodation flows in brief, entrance hall, WC, breakfast kitchen, lounge, bedroom and bathroom to the first floor, three bedrooms and en-suite to the top floor.
Externally there is generous parking to the front and a leafy woodland backdrop along the side of the property and to the rear. To the rear there is a south westerly facing private enclosed garden with leafy backdrop, slate patio area, gravelled bed, established borders and summerhouse.
- A Beautiful Town-House
- Four Bedrooms & En-Suite
- Great Family Space Inside & Outside
- Garage & Parking for a Number of Cars
- Large Breakfast Kitchen & Ground Floor WC
- Cul-De-Sac Position & Stunning Westerly Facing Private Garden
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or 10am 4pm Sunday
Based on a sale price of £160,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.