4 bed house for sale in Flatts Lane, Normanby, TS6
Michael Poole are pleased to offer to the market this spacious four bedroom semi-detached home with open plan living accommodation, good size bedrooms, garage and gardens to the front and rear.
This property benefits from gas central heating, UPVC double glazed windows and briefly comprises; entrance hallway, lounge with space for dining table leading to an open plan dining room, ideal for a children's play area or separate reception room, ground floor WC, newly fitted family bathroom and four bedrooms with one having an en-suite.
- Highly Popular Normanby Location
- Four Bedroom Family Home
- Fully Enclosed South Facing Rear Garden
- Rear Single Storey Extension
- Off Street Parking for Several Vehicles & Garage
- Viewing Recommended
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £220,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculator has been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 1st October 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough