4 bed house for sale in Firtree Road, Stockton-on-Tees, TS19
What it's got?
Exquisitely lovely homes should always be viewed early to avoid disappointment and this outstanding period semi is no exception. there's four good-sized bedrooms, en-suite, a fabulous large private garden, double detached garage and ample car (& even a caravan) parking space.
It has so many noteworthy features, it's difficult to know where to start. There's a detached double garage, ample car parking and caravan parking space. The property has period features, open fires, family sized accommodation and an open plan breakfast kitchen. An extension provides a double bedroom with en-suite and the loft space is a good size, has been boarded and has a pull down ladder. If you are up for it, the loft would easily provide an extra bedroom. The lovely large front, side and rear garden is private and leafy.
- Period Bay Fronted Semi-Detached House
- Four Good-Sized Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom & En-Suite
- Open Fires, Two Receptions
- Open Plan Breakfast Kitchen
- Detached Double Garage & Lots of Parking
- Private, Leafy Setting
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or 10am 4pm Sunday
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £275,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.