4 bed house for sale in Filey Close, Redcar, TS10
What it's got?
Situated on the sought after Ings development, this four-bedroom detached home is truly unique. Sitting on a superb corner plot within a desirable, quiet residential close, this family home boasts generous living space throughout. With potential to extend (subject to planning) if desired, and fantastic wraparound gardens with various patio and decked areas, excellent for entertaining. A 27ft triple garage with eaves storage, offers huge potential for possible development. Brilliant for local amenities, schooling and transport links. Early viewing advised to avoid disappointment.
- Open For Online Viewing & Bids
- Detached Four-Bedroom House
- Sought After Ings Location
- Excellent Position
- Unique Plot
- Interlink Kitchen, Dining Room & Garden Room
- Home Office
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite
- Fantastic Wraparound Gardens
- Detached 27ft Triple Garage
- No Buyers Premium Payable
- Book Your Viewing Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £299,995 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.