4 bed house for sale in Falcon Lane, Norton, TS20
What it's got?
Unashamedly opulent, this stunning home could be straight out of `house beautiful magazine. The standard of finish should be seen to be believed with a no expense spared style, resulting in a fine-tuned and extremely classy family home. All set on a private south west facing garden, walking distance to Norton green, duck pond, village and schools.
The fabulous accommodation flows briefly from the reception hall, kitchen/diner, dining room, living room, garden room, cloakroom, utility and to the first floor there are four double bedrooms, half gallery landing and family bathroom.
Externally the property sits on a south west facing plot with wraparound gardens, double imprint drive and double garage.
- A Truly First-Class Family Home
- A Private Southwest Facing Garden, Double Garage & Good Parking
- HS Interiors, Kitchen, Bathroom & Cloakroom
- Neff Appliances & `Fred Jones Granite Work Surfaces
- Bespoke Bio Ethanol Fireplace
- Four Double Bedrooms & Three Reception Rooms
- Bisque Designer Radiators to the Ground Floor & Landing
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £425,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.