4 bed house for sale in Eagle Park, Marton, TS8
What has it got?
Michael Poole Estate Agents welcome to the market this spacious four bedroom detached family home occupying a generous size plot with a landscaped garden to the front elevation, spacious lawned garden to the rear and a driveway leading to a single garage. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises an entrance hall, spacious living room, fitted kitchen and dining room. To the first floor there are four generous size bedrooms, two with built-in wardrobes and master with a modern en-suite shower room and there is a separate modern family bathroom. Early viewing is advised.
- A Four Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Located in the Popular Area of Marton
- Occupying a Generous Size Plot with Spacious Rear Garden
- Driveway to Single Garage
- Spacious Living Room
- Kitchen & Dining Room
- Master Bedroom with Modern En-Suite Shower Room
- Modern Family Bathroom & Four Generous Size Bedrooms
- Early Viewing Advised to Avoid Disappointment
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £235,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculator has been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 1st October 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough