4 bed house for sale in Durham Road, Stockton-On-Tees, TS19
What has it got?
Stunning VICTORIAN family home packed full of features and offers two good size reception rooms in addition to an ORANGERY & LARGE FAMILY KITCHEN, utility room & GROUND FLOOR SHOWER ROOM. There are four LARGE BEDROOMS to the first floor and bathroom. Large gardens approx. 1/4 acre. Long drive that could accommodate numerous cars. Detached double garage/outbuildings and loft above (this could be converted into another property (subject to planning consent).
- Stunning Victorian Family Home, Packed Full of Features
- Two Good Size Reception Rooms
- Orangery & Large Family Kitchen
- Utility & Additional Shower Room
- Four Good Size Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Large Gardens & Long Drive Which Can Accommodate Numerous Cars
- Detached Double Garage/Outbuildings with Loft Above (This Could Convert Into Another Property (Subject To the Necessary Planning Consent)
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £350,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.