4 bed house for sale in Durham Road, Stockton-on-Tees, TS19
What it's got?
This fine example of a substantial 1920's built four bedroom semi is considerably larger than might first be expected and has some nice additional features including a private south/westerly facing garden, lovely large loft conversion, detached garage and plenty of car parking space.
The interior is both tastefully presented and considerably larger than might first be expected and comprises briefly a bright and spacious entrance hall with cloakroom/WC, front lounge, rear sitting/dining room with open fire and large breakfast kitchen with an attractive range of units. There are four good sized bedrooms on the first floor as well as the bathroom with a white four piece suite. The loft space has been cleverly converted to create some really useful additional space which the current owners utilise as a study/home office but if that's not your thing, we're sure you'll find a good use for it.
Outside, the block paved driveway provides parking for numerous cars which leads up to the garage and there is a private, nicely laid out south/westerly garden to the rear. Other features include UPVC double glazing and central heating with a combi boiler.
- Substantial 1920's Built Semi Detached House
- Much Larger Than Might First Be Expected
- Four Bedrooms & Large Versatile Loft Conversion
- Private South/Westerly Facing Rear Garden
- Two Reception Rooms & 20ft Breakfast Kitchen
- Detached Garage & Plenty of Car Parking Space
- UPVC Double Glazing & Central Heating with Combi Boiler
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £250,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.