4 bed house for sale in Dufton Road, Linthorpe, TS5
What it's got?
Who wouldn't want to race home? An enormous amount of time, money and effort has been lavished on this jaw-droppingly good Linthorpe semi-detached house with four bedrooms and two bath/shower rooms.
Loaded with charm, it has been skilfully extended, refined and has around 1,700 sq. ft (gross internal) of well groomed, uncluttered living space and is a perfect fit for growing families. The gardens are family size too, and it sits wonderfully well on a large 0.15 acre level plot at the head of the cul-de-sac with private south and westerly facing side and rear gardens. There's also parking for five or six cars on the pattern concrete drive and a 16ft x 14ft integral garage with an electric remote controlled door.
Location wise, you're tucked away from rat-runs, yet close enough to be able to walk to Linthorpe Village, Roman Road shops & Linthorpe Community Primary School (OFSTED good).
Numerous other noteworthy features include central heating with a combi boiler, security alarm system, original 'dipped & stripped' internal doors, architraves and skirtings. Plug sockets and switches are chrome, walls and ceilings have been skimmed and given a calm, neutral emulsion finish and there's solid oak and Karndean flooring throughout the ground floor.
Very briefly, the accommodation comprises entrance hall, front lounge, rear sitting/dining room, useful utility room and downstairs toilet. In line with modern lifestyles, there's a large L shaped living/eating/kitchen with good looking solid wood Shaker design cabinets and built in appliances. There are four bedrooms on the first floor (the large master has bathroom en-suite) and shower room/WC.
- Video Tour Available to View on YouTube
- A Jaw-Droppingly Good Semi Detached House with Bundles of Family Size Living Space
- Skilfully Extended, It Now Boasts Around 1,700 Sq. Ft (Gross) of Living Space
- Open Plan Living/Eat-In/Kitchen with Good Looking Cabinets & Built-In Appliances
- There is a Genuinely Lovely, Uncluttered & Well Groomed Feel to the Whole Place
- Four Bedrooms - The Large Master Has a Juliet Style Balcony & Bathroom En-Suite
- Large Private Side & Rear Gardens Facing South & West Respectively
- Integral 16ft x 14ft Integral Garage with Remote Controlled Door & Parking for up to Six Cars
- Front Lounge, Rear Sitting/Dining Room, Cloakroom/WC & Handy Utility Room
- No Buyers Premium Payable
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £195,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that. Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty. There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to take in the...Read more about Middlesbrough