4 bed house for sale in Crooks Barn Lane, Crooksbarn, TS20
What it's got?
Early viewing is advised on this substantial executive four bedroom detached property with double garage and large garden plot.
Sat on arguably one of Nortons most popular roads.
The property is a perfect family house and will make the next family a lovely home.
The accommodation flows; reception porch, reception hall, shower room, living room, dining room, breakfast kitchen, office, utility, four good-sized bedrooms, WC and bathroom are on the first floor.
Externally the wraparound mature gardens are impeccably maintained and generously proportioned. A double gated driveway leads to the double garage.
- Large Garden Plot
- Double Garage & Plenty of Parking
- Extended to Provide an Office & Large Utility
- Three Reception Rooms
- Good Size Breakfast Kitchen
- Four Good Size Bedrooms
- Ground Floor Shower Room & Modern First Floor Bathroom
- Double Garage & Gated Driveway
- Walking Distance to Norton High Street & Local Schools
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or 10am 4pm Sunday
Based on a sale price of £440,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.