4 bed house for sale in Crimdon Beck Close, Whitewater Glade, TS18
They say, 'the early bird catches the worm' and you certainly will need to be for this beauty! Corner plot! Private garden! Four bedrooms, WC, bathroom and en-suite! Kitchen/breakfast room! Garage & drive! = a fabulous home.
There are some lovely features to this semi-detached home. For a start it sits on a corner plot which gives loads of natural light and it offers most things modern buyers are looking for - en-suite, cloakroom/WC, modern breakfast kitchen and bathroom, living room, rear garden, driveway and garage.
- Semi-Detached House
- Three Double Bedrooms & 4th Single
- Corner Plot, Drive & Garage
- Family Bathroom, En-Suite & Cloakroom/WC
- Breakfast Kitchen
- Double Glazing Including French Doors to Garden
- No Onward Chain
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £135,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.