4 bed house for sale in Crathorne, Yarm, TS15
Property DescriptionA Beautifully Presented Four Bedroom Detached Home Enjoying A Delightful Position Within the Sought After Village of Crathorne. Extended and Improved to an Exceptionally High Standard by the Present Owners. Early Viewing Essential.
- An Outstanding Four Bedroom Detached Family Home, Extended & Improved to An Exceptionally High Standard
- Enjoying A Delightful Plot Overlooking Farmland to The Rear Within the Highly Regarded Village of Crathorne Near Yarm
- Stylish Breakfast Kitchen/Family Area with Bi-Folding Doors, Re-Fitted Units & Island with Silestone Worktops & Integrated Appliances
- Tastefully Decorated Dining Room with Solid Wood Flooring Which Continues to Other Areas of The Ground Floor
- Utility Room & Ground Floor Cloakroom/WC
- Four Bedrooms with The Master Having an Impressive Re-Fitted En-Suite Shower Room
- Luxurious Family Bathroom with White Suite, Double Shower Enclosure & Attractive Wall & Floor Tiling
- Delightful Landscaped Gardens to Front & Rear, Block Paved Double Width Driveway & Single Garage
- Gas Central Heating System & Double Glazing
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £395,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.