4 bed house for sale in Cranbrook, Marton, TS8
Michael Poole Estate Agents welcome to the market this well-presented and spacious four bedroom detached house located within a cul-de-sac and occupying a generous plot with ample parking to the front elevation and a spacious private garden to the rear. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises an entrance hall, lounge opening to dining area, conservatory, modern fitted kitchen, utility and cloakroom/WC. To the first floor there are four bedrooms, master with en-suite and a modern family bathroom.
- A Beautifully Presented Four Bedroom Detached House
- Cul-De-Sac Setting
- Private Rear Garden
- Spacious Driveway Offering Ample Parking
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Two Reception Rooms & Conservatory
- Utility Room & Cloakroom/WC
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite Shower Room
- Modern Family Bathroom
- Early Viewing Advised
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £225,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculator has been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 1st October 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough