4 bed house for sale in Cranberry, Coulby Newham, TS8
What it's got?
Michael Poole Estate Agents welcome to the market this spacious, extended and well-presented four bedroom semi detached house located in the popular area of Coulby Newham and hidden away in a small cul-de-sac. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises an entrance hall, lounge, open plan kitchen diner, snug/playroom and a utility room. To the first floor there are four bedrooms, master with modern en-suite shower room and a separate modern family bathroom. Externally there is a lawned front garden and a printed concrete driveway leading to an integral garage. To the rear there is a generous size and private garden. Early viewing is advised to avoid disappointment.
- A Significantly Extended & Well Presented Four Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Cul-De-Sac Position Within Popular Area of Coulby Newham
- Open Plan Modern Fitted Kitchen Diner & Utility Room
- Two Reception Rooms
- 18ft Master Bedroom with Modern En-Suite Shower Room
- Modern Family Bathroom
- Printed Concrete Driveway Providing Ample Off Road Parking Leading to an Integral Garage
- Private Spacious Rear Garden
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £182,500 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough