4 bed house for sale in Coulby Manor Farm, Coulby Newham, TS8
What it's got?
Michael Poole Estate Agents welcome to the market this improved and well-presented four bedroom detached house located within a popular area of Coulby Newham and offering easy access to local amenities. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises an entrance porch, entrance hall, ground floor bedroom, living room, open plan kitchen diner and utility room. To the first floor there are a further three double bedrooms, master with en-suite shower room and a 14ft family bathroom. Externally there is a driveway providing parking for approximately two cars, lawned front garden and to the rear there is a well designed and spacious garden with Yorkshire stone patio, lawn and summerhouse. Early viewing advised to avoid disappointment.
- A Four Bedroom Detached House
- Significantly Improved & Offering Well Planned Accommodation
- 24ft Plus Open Plan Kitchen Diner
- Separate Living Room
- Utility Room
- Master Bedroom with Built-In Wardrobes & Modern En-Suite Shower Room
- 14ft Family Bathroom
- Popular Location Within Coulby Newham
- Easy Access to Local Amenities
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £210,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough