4 bed house for sale in Cotcliffe Way, Nunthorpe, TS7
Michael Poole Estate Agents welcome to the market this beautifully presented and spacious detached family home located on this popular modern development built by David Wilson Homes. The property occupies an envious plot with a double width driveway leading to a double detached garage, manicured garden to the front and to the rear there is a landscaped garden with spacious lawned area, patios, planted borders and large summerhouse/bar. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises an entrance hall, study, dining room, living room, a beautifully presented open plan kitchen family diner and separate utility room. To the first floor there are four generous size bedrooms, master with dressing area and en-suite bathroom, second bedroom with en-suite and a separate family bathroom. Early viewing is advised to avoid disappointment.
- Large Detached Family Home Built by David Wilson Homes on the Grey Towers Village Development
- Occupying a Fabulous, Spacious & Landscaped Plot
- Double Width Driveway & Double Garage
- Three Reception Rooms & Open Plan Kitchen Family Diner
- Ground Floor Cloakroom/WC
- Master Bedroom with Dressing Area & En-Suite Bathroom
- En-Suite Shower Room to Second Bedroom
- Popular Location
- Stunning Rear Garden with Large Bar/Summerhouse
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £460,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough