4 bed house for sale in Cleveland Drive, Marton, TS7
What it's got?
Michael Poole Estate Agents welcome to the market this spacious four bedroom detached home located off The Grove in Marton and offering internal accommodation briefly comprising an entrance hall, living room, shower room, dining room and a fitted kitchen breakfast room. To the first floor there are four spacious bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally there is a driveway leading to a tandem length attached garage, front garden and an extensive and private mature garden to the rear mainly laid to lawn with patio area and an array of well stocked borders.
- Located off The Grove in Marton
- A Beautiful Four Bedroom Detached House Occupying a Generous Size Plot
- Private Mature Extensive Rear Garden
- Two Reception Rooms & 20ft Fitted Kitchen with Vaulted Ceiling
- Tandem Length Garage
- Four Spacious Bedrooms
- Ground Floor Shower Room
- An Ideal Family Home
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £320,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculator has been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 1st October 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough