4 bed house for sale in Church Road, Egglescliffe, TS16
What it's got?
West End House is a distinctive, double fronted residence enjoying a prime position within the sought after village of Egglescliffe. This grade II listed home dates back to the early Georgian period and offers impressive accommodation set out over three floors, warmed by a gas central heating system and briefly comprising entrance lobby, hallway, formal dining room, inner hall, cloakroom/WC, extensive lounge and kitchen/diner on the ground floor. The first floor provides three generous bedrooms and an adapted shower room. A spiral staircase leads to the second floor where there is a spacious playroom/study together with the fourth bedroom. The house occupies a delightful plot with attractive front garden and a surprisingly generous south facing rear garden with mature lawns, shrubs and trees, patio areas, summerhouse and large garden shed. Directly opposite the house to the front there is a further area of garden with off street parking. The picturesque village of Egglescliffe offers excellent access to highly regarded schooling and is a short walk from the cosmopolitan Yarm High Street. This impressive home is offered for sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN and early viewing comes highly recommended.
- West End House Is Distinctive, Double Fronted Residence
- Enjoying A Prime Position Within the Sought After Village of Egglescliffe
- This Grade II Listed Home Dates Back to the Early Georgian Period & Offers Impressive Accommodation Set Out Over Three Floors
- Warmed by A Gas Central Heating System
- Delightful Plot with Attractive Lawned Front Garden & A Surprisingly Generous South Facing Rear Garden
- Early Viewing Comes Highly Recommended
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £655,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.