4 bed house for sale in Chesterfield Drive, Marton, TS8
What it's got?
A beautiful family home located in Marton, Middlesbrough. The property is situated well for good local schools, shops, and commuting routes throughout Teesside and beyond. The home offers excellent living accommodation with an impressive 26 ft kitchen/breakfast room. The property has four good size bedrooms two of which benefit from en suite bathrooms. Integral garage, off street parking for two cars and front and rear gardens. Additionally, the home is positioned in a cu-de-sac location ideal for children to play and private position. Call your local Michael Poole office today to arrange a viewing.
- NO CHAIN
- Fantastic Four Bedroom Family Home
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Open Plan Lounge Area
- Integral Garage with Light Supply
- Off Street Parking for Two Cars
- Excellent Location for Schools, Shops & Commuting
- En-Suite Bathrooms to Two Bedrooms
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £239,995 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough