4 bed house for sale in Chelsea Gardens, Norton, TS20
What it's got?
Looking for your forever home in Norton? then look no further!
This beautiful, detached property on the cul-de-sac of chelsea gardens, has most things modern buyers are looking for, breakfast kitchen, all double bedrooms, utility/WC, good family parking and an enclosed garden.
The accommodation flows in brief, reception hall, lounge/dining room, breakfast kitchen and dining area, utility room, WC, four good-sized bedrooms and bathroom.
- Very Popular Cul-De-Sac in Norton
- Four Good-Sized Bedrooms
- Modern Breakfast Kitchen
- Family Sized Accommodation
- Gardens, Double Drive & Garage
- Book Your Viewing - Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £230,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.