4 bed house for sale in Cedarwood Road, Normanby, TS6
What it's got?
Designed with todays families in mind, this entirely beautiful Taylor Wimpey built detached house has an easy going layout and is in pristine Show-Home' condition.
It's really pleasantly positioned in a small cul-de-sac, it has a sunny, well turned out west facing rear garden and as it's not directly overlooked, it's quite private. Other attractions include an integral garage, double width driveway, security alarm system and there's several years still remaining on the NHBC builders warranty.
Very briefly, the accommodation comprises entrance hall with a handy downstairs toilet, 23ft rear lounge/diner with French doors and a fabulously organised, well equipped modern kitchen/breakfast room with white high gloss units and built-in appliances. The first floor the master bedroom with built-in wardrobes and shower room en-suite, three further bedrooms and family bathroom.
- An 'Oh-So-Special' Taylor Wimpey Built Detached House with Four Bedrooms
- Designed with Todays Families in Mind & Has a Well Planned Easy Going Layout
- Nicely Positioned in a Small Cul-De-Sac, Not Overlooked from The Rear & West Facing Garden
- 23ft Lounge/Diner with French Doors
- Fabulously Organised, Well Equipped Modern Fitted Kitchen with Built-In Appliances
- Master Bedroom with Shower Room En-Suite
- Integral Single Garage & Double Width Driveway
- Several Years Remaining on NHBC Builders Warranty
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £195,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough