4 bed house for sale in Canterbury Grove, Linthorpe, TS5
With over 1,300 square feet of accommodation, the footprint of this 'Feel-Good' extended and remodelled semi-detached house really is hard to beat.
The well planned living space comprises briefly entrance hall with a modern grey composite entrance door, 17ft lounge with a living flame gas fire, comfortable 'All Year Round' conservatory, breakfast kitchen with light oak 'Shaker design units and range cooker, rear hallway, ground floor bedroom/additional sitting room and shower room en-suite. The first floor has three bedrooms and bathroom with an attractive white suite. The loft has been cleverly converted to create some useful extra space and has been used until recently as a teenagers bedroom. Outside, there's parking for a couple of cars on the patterned concrete driveway and the nicely laid out rear garden has decked patio, lawn, and mature apple trees.
Other noteworthy features include UPVC double glazing, security alarm system, CCTV cameras and central heating with an Ideal Logic combi boiler (installed 2020).
- This Extended & Remodelled Semi Has a Comfortable 'Feel-Good' Interior
- With Over 1,300 Square Feet, The Accommodation is Hard to Beat for a Semi
- Three Bedrooms & a Cleverly Converted Loft Has Created Some Useful Additional Space
- Ground Floor Teenagers/Granny Annex with Bedroom & Shower Room En-Suite
- Patterned Concrete Driveway & Attractive, Nicely Laid Out Rear Garden
- 17ft Lounge, Breakfast Kitchen & Comfortable ' All Year Round' Conservatory
- UPVC Double Glazing & Modern Composite Entrance Door
- Central Heating with an Ideal Logic Combi Boiler (Installed 2020)
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £145,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculator has been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 1st October 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough