4 bed house for sale in Burn Wood Court, Long Newton, TS21
Property DescriptionA Very Impressive Four Bedroom Modern End Terrace House Set Within A Small Exclusive Cul-De-Sac in The Heart of The Highly Desirable Village of Long Newton.
- A Very Impressive Four Bedroom Modern End Terrace House
- Set Within A Small Exclusive Cul-De-Sac in The Heart of The Highly Desirable Village of Long Newton
- Delightful Lounge with A Living Flame Effect Gas Fire Leading Through to The Spacious Dining Room
- Kitchen with A Good Range of Fitted Units & Built-In Oven & Hob, Useful Utility Room & Cloakroom/WC
- Four Spacious Bedrooms with The Master Having an En-Suite Shower Room Together with A Family Bathroom
- Low Maintenance Gardens to Front & Rear, Driveway & Single Garage
- Gas Central Heating System & Double Glazing
- Sought After Village with A Range of Amenities Including A Highly Regarded Junior School
- Well Placed for Commuting Access Via the A66 Road Network & Teesside Airport Which Is Approximately Two Miles Away
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £245,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.