4 bed house for sale in Brooklime Avenue, Stockton-on-Tees, TS18
What it's got?
Wow, what a gem we have found here! The position of this four bedroom detached house is just wonderful, close to river walks and having a south facing garden. Plus being presented like a show home should make this be on the top of your list to view.
The accommodation flows in brief, entrance hall, lounge, dining room, conservatory, breakfast kitchen, utility, and cloakroom/WC. To the second floor there are four good-sized bedrooms all with fitted wardrobes, bathroom, and en-suite shower room to the master bedroom.
Externally the property sits on a generous plot with a lovely, enclosed south facing rear garden. The front of the property features a side border with plum slate, picket fence and a double drive. The large double garage has two garage doors and there is a planting area to the rear of the garage.
- Gorgeous Four Bedroom Detached House
- Superb, Spacious & Stylish Accommodation
- Breakfast Kitchen & Conservatory
- En-Suite & Fitted Wardrobes to Master Plus Fitted Wardrobes to All Bedrooms
- Wonderful South Facing Rear Garden
- Double Driveway & Double Garage
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £230,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.