4 bed house for sale in Brookfield Avenue, Acklam Woods, TS5
What it's got?
This immaculate Miler Homes built 'Compton' design detached house with four bedrooms and three bath/shower rooms is brought to you in genuine Show-Home' condition. In fact, you be forgiven in thinking the place hasnt actually been lived since built new in 2017, it really is that good.
As you would probably expect from such a new place, all of the fixtures and fittings are modern and bang up to date. This is perfect for someone who wants to move and settle into somewhere quick and easy. It has a single integral garage (currently laid out as a home gym), double with block paved driveway, neat gardens and the décor is spotless.
Comprising entrance hall with a handy cloakroom/WC, comfortable lounge with double doors opening a fabulous full-width open plan living/eat-in kitchen with super-smart modern white high gloss cabinets and built-in appliances. The first floor has master bedroom with shower room en-suite, three further double bedrooms (bedrooms 2 & 3 share a Jack & Jill en-suite) and family bathroom.
Nicely positioned off Low Lane, this is fast becoming an incredibly popular development. Families are within easy reach of good schooling, you are surrounded by lots of green open spaces, Trimdon Avenue and The Oval shops are close by and you can get onto the A174 Parkway and A19 dual carriageways in a couple of minutes.
- An Especially Lovely Miller Homes Built 'Compton' Design Detached House with a Great Layout
- Show-Home Standard Family Size Home on an Increasing Popular Modern Development
- Four Double Bedrooms & Three Bath/Shower Rooms
- Integral Garage & Double Width Block Paved Driveway
- Fabulous 26ft Open Plan Living/Eat-In Kitchen with High Gloss Style Units & Built-In Appliances
- Several Years Still Remaining on NHBC Builders Warranty
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £280,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.