4 bed house for sale in Bronte Way, Billingham, TS23
Space is plentiful and well laid out in this excellent Miller Homes built family size detached house with four bedrooms.
It has a great layout, the good size southerly facing rear garden is a great selling point, so is the single garage and a driveway that can easily accommodate a number of cars.
Comprising briefly entrance hall with cloakroom/WC, front lounge, dining room breakfast/kitchen and useful utility room. The first floor has four bedrooms - the master with white shower room en-suite and family bathroom. Outside, the double width driveway leads into a single garage with power and lights.
Other features include UPVC double glazed windows and gas central from gas boiler.
- This Four Bedroom/Two Bathroom 'Miller Homes' Built Home
- Very Easy to Move Straight Into
- Two Reception Rooms
- Breakfast/Kitchen & Utility Room
- Southerly Facing Rear Garden
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £250,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculator has been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 1st October 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.