4 bed house for sale in Bramble Close, Stainton, TS8
Michael Poole Estate Agents welcome to the market this beautifully presented and spacious four bedroom detached property built on the Rose Cottage Farm Development in Stainton. The property occupies a delightful corner plot that has been landscaped and offers printed concrete patio and paths and lawned gardens with planted borders. Conveniently located for easy access to local woodland walks and the A174, A19 and A66. Internally the accommodation briefly comprising an entrance hall with upgraded oak staircase with glass inserts, living room, snug, ground floor WC and a fully integrated open plan kitchen dining room. To the first floor there are four generous size bedrooms, three with modern wardrobes and the master with an en-suite shower room. There is also a separate family bathroom. The property is fully alarmed and offers CCTV. Externally there is a double width driveway leading to a double garage. Early viewing advised to avoid disappointment.
- NO CHAIN
- Built by Taylor Wimpey on the Rose Cottage Farm Development
- A Stunning Four Bedroom Detached Property
- Full of Additional Extras
- 22ft Plus Open Plan Modern Kitchen Diner
- Two Separate Reception Rooms
- Modern Fitted Wardrobes in Three Bedrooms & En-Suite to Master Bedroom
- Separate Modern Family Bathroom
- Double Width Driveway to Double Garage
- Delightful Rear Garden with Printed Concrete Patio & Lawn
- Easy Access to the Local Walks Through Woodland
- Alarm System & CCTV
- Conveniently Located for Access to the A174, A19 & A66
- Early Viewing Advised to Avoid Disappointment
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £335,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough