4 bed house for sale in Bramble Close, Stainton, TS8
What has it got?
Michael Poole Estate Agents in Coulby Newham welcome to the market this modern and well presented four bedroom detached home located within the popular area of Stainton on the Rose Cottage Development. Internal accommodation briefly comprises an entrance hall, living room, study/playroom, utility/WC and an open plan modern kitchen diner. To the first floor there are four spacious bedrooms, master with en-suite shower room and a separate modern family bathroom. Externally there is a front garden enjoying pleasant views over the green and to the rear there is an enclosed part walled garden mainly laid to lawn with patio area. There is also a double width driveway leading to a double garage.
- Four Bedroom Detached House
- Popular Modern Rose Cottage Development Built by Taylor Wimpey
- Overlooking the Green
- 26ft Open Plan Modern Kitchen Diner
- Living Room & Separate Study/Playroom
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite Shower Room
- Modern Family Bathroom
- Enclosed Part Walled Rear Garden
- Double Width Driveway to Double Garage
- Easy Access to the A174 & A19
- Viewing Highly Recommended
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £289,950 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough