4 bed house for sale in Braeworth Close, Yarm, TS15
Property DescriptionEnhanced by Stylish, Contemporary Fittings, A Delightful, Significantly Improved Four Bedroom Detached Family Home Set in A Desirable Cul-De-Sac Within the Popular Levendale Area of Yarm Enjoying Convenient Access to Highly Regarded Schooling.
- Enhanced by Stylish, Contemporary Fittings, A Delightful, Significantly Improved Four Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Set in A Desirable Cul-De-Sac Within the Popular Levendale Area of Yarm Enjoying Convenient Access to Highly Regarded Schooling
- Tastefully Presented Lounge with Front Bay Window
- Impressive Open Plan Kitchen/Diner with Underfloor Heating, Re-Fitted Units, Built-In Oven & Microwave Oven
- Re-Fitted Utility Room with Integrated Tumble Dryer, Cloakroom/WC & Family Room Created from The Original Garage Space
- Four Bedrooms with The Master Having Built-In Wardrobes & An Attractively Presented En-Suite Shower with Underfloor Heating
- Luxurious Family Bathroom with White Suite & Separate Double Shower Enclosure
- Delightful Gardens, Double Width Driveway, Gas Central Heating System Via a Baxi Combination Boiler & Double Glazing
- Further Features Include Boarded Loft with Shelving, NEST Heating Controls, Chrome Socket Covers &
- Tasteful Decor Throughout
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £290,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.