4 bed house for sale in Bloomfield Drive, Wynyard, TS22
Built in 2019, this feel-good Avant Homes built detached house to 'The Westbury' design has a calm yet contemporary feel about the place and a layout which is fine-tuned for todays growing families.
Decorated and styled with an incredibly tasteful eye, the super-smart modern interior has a bright and welcoming entrance hall, cosy front lounge, useful utility room and very handy downstairs toilet. Fabulous contemporary open plan dining/living/kitchen with smart modern units and island, built-in appliances, LED lighting and full width bi-fold doors in the living area open directly onto the westerly rear garden. On the first floor, all four bedrooms are roomy doubles and are complemented by three bath/shower rooms. Outside, the gardens at the front and rear are neat and well kept.
All of the fixtures and fittings are bang up to date and top quality. There's an integrated double garage and you can park a couple of cars easily on the herringbone brick driveway. The Potterton boiler in the airing cupboard has a mega-flo system meaning water travels hot and fast throughout the whole house and, as you would expect, there's plenty of years remaining on the NHBC builders warranty.
- An Incredibly Stylish Avant Homes Built Detached House
- Superb Modern Contemporary Layout Which Is Fine-Tuned for Todays Growing Families
- Always Highly Regarded & Very Aspiration Wynyard Location
- All Four Bedrooms Are True Doubles, The Master Having A Modern Shower Room En-Suite
- Fabulous Open Plan Living/Dining/Kitchen with Stunning Range of Modern Contemporary Style Units, Built-In Appliances & Island
- Integral Double Garage, Double Width Driveway & Neat Well-Kept Westerly Facing Rear Garden
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £339,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.