4 bed house for sale in Blackthorn, Coulby Newham, TS8
What it's got?
Michael Poole Estate Agents welcome to the market this beautifully presented four bedroom detached house occupying a fantastic plot with a private, spacious and well-maintained rear garden. There is a block paved driveway leading to the garage which has been converted to provide part garage space, office and workshop. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises an entrance hall, cloakroom/WC, living room, open plan kitchen diner and conservatory. To the first floor there are four spacious bedrooms, master with en-suite shower room and a separate family bathroom. Early viewing is advised to avoid disappointment.
- Beautifully Presented Four Bedroom Detached House
- Open Plan Kitchen Diner & Conservatory
- Spacious Living Room
- Ground Floor WC
- Master Bedroom with Fitted Wardrobes & En-Suite Shower Room
- Generous & Well Maintained Private Rear Garden
- Driveway to Remainder of Garage Which has Been Converted into Garage Space, Office & Workshop
- Early Viewing Advised to Avoid Disappointment
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £220,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough